Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ramadhan al-Mubarak... =)

Aslm...

Wow, it was totally a while since I've last updated this blog. Ehehe... What can I say? Time constraint? XP

For this post, I would like to take this opportunity to convey my love and regards to all fellow C3 friends, Uitm TESL friends, seniors & friends in this most awaited month, Ramadhan. Let us take this month to do lots of good deed, fasting and discipline our body & mind for better causes.

Whatever deed that I've done, good or bad, intentionally or not, I ask all of your forgiveness from the bottom of my heart and I hope that no matter where we are, please remember me with fondness, not hatred...


Yunie

ps: I really missed the time when I was fasting with my friends back in Shah Alam...
pss: congratz to my C2 senior, Zurayanti, for delivering one healthy baby boy =)

No comments: